Sunday, August 26, 2007

Avertisments

At first, I struggled with the idea of advertising and about whether or not to add it to this blog. I was not sure if people would misconstrue my efforts and perceive them as an attempt to make money. Also, I am tired of mass marketing and corporate imagery overload. However, it dawned on me that given the content and topics, by posting ads at the bottom of the blog, people could see which charities were requesting donations and how they were being spent. Additionally, if people feel inclined to give, but haven't been approached this could be a venue for them to give. I have no intention of making money with this blog, and so I have decided to donate all proceeds to local Dallas charities.

Since I am not sure about how my intentions are being perceived, please vote about how you would handle the situation.

No comments: